Nothing beats the ability to play your favorite childhood games on the iOS. Not only are they enjoyable, but you get to access them whenever you need. We updated you on how to install Nintendo emulator on iOS 9 a few months ago, but we understand that you may have already shifted to the elegant iOS 10 already and that’s why this post will show you how to install NDS4iOS on iOS 10 and 10.1 without having to jailbreak the device. Well, we intend to make the process simple enough for even those who haven’t tried it before to install the game emulator without any problems.
NDS4iOS is still being signed by Apple, meaning that you should be able to install it without its certificate being revoked. However, we both know that sooner or later it is going to be revoked and when that happens, we’ll sure enough give a working alternative. So, just leave a comment when you notice it doesn’t work anymore.
Steps to Install NDS4iOS on iOS 10 [No Jailbreak]
- Launch Safari and navigate to us/app/install/nds.html. If this URL doesn’t work, try using iemulators.com
- On the top right corner, you should be able to see a link labelled install. Click on it.
- On the next two prompts, just click on install
- Once it has finished downloading and installed, navigate to the settings app and go to General > Profile > Device Management.
- Find the newly added profile (it should be something like ‘Guangdong Weking’) and tap to trust the developer.
- Your emulator is now installed and ready to accept ROM files.
Now to install a ROM file, you should connect your iPhone or iPad on to your computer and then start iTunes. On the top bar, select apps, then scroll down until you find ‘File Sharing’. Next, select nds4ios and drag your ROM files into it. ROMs can be downloaded online, simply search for them on google and you’ll get loads of them. Just make sure you get those that are compatible with NDS4iOS.
Once they are installed, open the app on your device and tap the menu icon, located on the top left corner. Select the ROM list and you should see listed all the compatible ROMS you have added. From here, just select any and start playing.