For a long time, some of the best iPhone apps have only been made available to jailbroken devices because of the strict rules that are normally enforced by apple. However, this is no longer the case as developers are continuously finding ways of developing apps that can also be installed on devices that aren’t jailbroken straight from third party stores. This is the case with iCleaner Pro.
First things first, you are probably interested in this post because of the functions that iCleaner Pro can provide. If you are not aware of this excellent app, then it is worth noting that iCleaner Pro was developed to scan your device and remove all the junk files and temporary files that are no longer in use helping it run faster and better.
Just like any other device, your iPhone running on iOS 10 will gather files and materials from the internet or apps which may end up consuming a lot of memory. Even worse, these apps aren’t useful in your device in any way. iCleaner Pro steps in to locate and eliminate these files from the device. Now that you have understood the use, I will guide you on how to install the software on your device.
How to Install iCleaner Pro on Your iOS 10 Device
Those with jailbroken devices can easily install iCleaner through Cydia, however, if your device isn’t jailbroken, you’ll have to download xcode for sideloading apps. Follow the steps below to download and install iCleaner Pro.
- Visit this site on your computer and download the latest version of Xcode
- Launch Xcode and allow it to finish and further installations
- Click on xcode then preferences and agree to the terms and conditions
- Enter the password if prompted
- Choose the + button and select ‘Add Apple ID’
- Log in with your Apple ID
- Visit this site to download the iCleaner Pro iPA
- Open up the Objective-C or the Swift code of iCleaner Pro
- Plug in your iOS device through the USB port and select it as the build destination. You can do this easily by clicking on Product on the Menu Bar and then ‘Destination’ and choose your connected device
- Click on the project name located on the left-hand side of X-Code and Add a unique Bundle Identifier under the identity header. Just input anything you wish here or the reverse domain name
- If you get a message of ‘No matching profile found’, ensure your name is selected on the ‘Team’ box and then choose ‘Fix Issue’ and xcode will automatically fix the problem
- Wait until Xcode finishes installing iCleaner Pro on your iOS 10 device
Once you have installed iCleaner Pro, navigate to General > Profile & Device Management and find the developer profile, then click to trust it. Tap trust on the popup box that follows to trust the app and allow it to run.